Re: Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Author:Duncan Smeed
Posted:4/6/2000; 3:22:21 AM
Topic:Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Andrew, that's how I started up the Sullivan 'skin' I got a really pleasant surprise when I opened a new window in N6 and it gave me the original skin.

And, yes, the scalesfell from my eyes when I realised I could produce non-browser web-apps using this functionality.

Awesome. Many thanks to you and the rest of the people in Netscape/Mozilla land for making this all happen.

Duncan

PS Looking forward to seeing the Aqua skin ";->"