Re: First Amendment

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/13/2000; 8:07:21 AM
Topic:First Amendment

In the letter they sent a couple of weeks ago, which I didn't post (I may still do that) they said that we didn't have the right under the First Amendment to say what we were saying. Conxion brought the First Amendment into it, amazingly. This is what outraged me, that they would question my right to tell the story of our working relationship with them, esp when we had been so sensitive about their sensitiveness.