Re: First Amendment

Author:Adam Farstrup
Posted:4/13/2000; 8:27:11 AM
Topic:First Amendment

Conxion seems to be acting like a kid here - "I don't like the rules so now I will take my toy and go home." Grow up Conxion, this is business. It would have been one thing if Dave had been ranting for no reason and with no substantiation. Instead Dave went out of his way to identify the problem and clearly stated what Conxion had to do to make it right, and this is how they respond? Hell, half the really great things I've done are a result of my forcefully pointing out what I thought was a problem (generally going right to the top) and then proposing a solution. Doesn't sound like a company that gives a rat's ass for its customers.

Adam