Re: Tomorrow's survey

Author:Lantz Rowland
Posted:4/13/2000; 3:08:33 PM
Topic:Tomorrow's survey

A couple thoughts Dave.

Please include the "other" category as in the other survey with this invitation so that we can capture new categories for the future.

I believe that the designer category you have is aimed at artistic presentation design and not "geek" engineering design.

There are humans interested in information that are consumers of public information without being suits, geeks, or artists, I suggest the category "Reader". There are also some humans that are more interested in writing and publishing their words regardless of the tool used, I suggest the category "Author".

Lantz