Re: Private Business Matters

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/13/2000; 6:19:57 PM
Topic:First Amendment

the april 4th letter sounded like a sincere attempt to re-earn your business making the april 12 letter unexpected. what happened during those 8 days?

I parse it differently. The April 4 letter sounded like a sincere attempt to tell me what I could and couldn't say on my home page.

As for what actually happened, go back and read the record. It's all there on Scripting News.