Re: Group Hug Part II

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:4/18/2000; 3:16:43 PM
Topic:Group Hug Part II

Dave writes: Conxion continues to slime me with reporters, talking about a personal friendship between me and Conxion CEO Antonio Salerno (no way), and saying they offered concessions that they have not offered. Wired and Salon have both investigated. As far as I know, no other publication has looked into this.

Yuck.

I'm really sorry they're doing this slime job on you. Shit, man, we know who you are so don't worry that anything they say can change our opinion. Keep up the good work on doing interesting web stuff, forget the slime.

Yuck again.