NewsWire Manila Plugin (was Re: my.userland.com)

Author:Samuel Reynolds
Posted:4/20/2000; 12:43:12 PM
Topic:my.userland.com

Given the large amount of current channels, I'd prefer to *add* new channels, not *remove* them from my list of preferences.

I have the same issue. In addition, I want to be able to easily apply custom formatting to stories and display them as "other news" in a website. Because of this, I've started work on a NewsWire plugin to make this process very simple for Manila websites. Basically, the goal is to allow the Manila site ME to display news briefs from a selected list of My.Userland.com channels (or channels from another aggregator) as a sort of "other news" panel.

Comments are most welcome.

- Sam