Tools for writers

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:4/21/2000; 12:58:46 AM
Topic:Tools for writers

Hi Dave,

Re: why don´t writers have their special tools but instead use MS.

I remember a review of Microsoft Word for Macintosh (some ancient version) by Douglas Adams for Macworld Magazine UK. Maybe someone has a pointer to it on the web. If I remember his points correctly, D. A. would be thrilled by Manila and Pike as a writing tool. Maybe someone should point it out to him.

Cheers,

Oliver.