User Agreements

Author:Bryant Durrell
Posted:4/23/2000; 10:09:13 AM
Topic:User Agreements

"We reserve the right to deactivate your account or website, at any time, with or without advance notice."

I may be reading that wrong, but it seems to me that this is about as draconian than the ISP user agreements we've been looking at for the last few days. I don't think Dave would actually use that clause due to content, but by the same token I don't think Above Net would use their similar clause due to content. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.