Re: Email to Brian Behlendorf

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/24/2000; 9:12:22 AM
Topic:Email to Brian Behlendorf

So, basically, what you are saying, is that Apache focuses to much on technology and not enough on applications? Apache should become a CMS? (Sometimes it is hard to follow your line of thought, especially if you add the language gap.)

No. Not at all. I understand that there's a language gap.

I was saying that these conversations tend to focus on technology as the solution to every problem.

I have no criticism of the Apache Group.