Re: Email to Brian Behlendorf

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:4/24/2000; 9:19:29 AM
Topic:Email to Brian Behlendorf

I was saying that these conversations tend to focus on technology as the solution to every problem.

Ah, something I CAN agree on. So what is the particular problem that, from your point of view, can not be solved by technology but has been understood by Bill Gates (of all people)?

I think you are very bright. Therefore I feel I need to understand what you are getting at and won´t give up easily.

Cheers,

Oliver.

(PS: This is amazing. Dave answers so fast, that we are almost chatting.)