Re: Email to Brian Behlendorf

Author:Kip DeGraaf
Posted:4/25/2000; 6:51:44 AM
Topic:Email to Brian Behlendorf

I promise to write a much more well thought out piece later today, but I just wanted to give you one more viewpoint.

Regarding the response you received from Tim and Brian, I'm somehow not surprised. It appeared from my view that you extended the hand of friendship and cooperation with one hand and your other hand was lightly cuffing them on the side of the head for not having the wisdom or the time to join the great journey here.

BTW, Apache making hooks for Pike would be a great idea. Do recall though that programmers have already responded to Microsoft's WebDAV by making a compatible extension to the Apache base, mod_dav.