Re: Email to Brian Behlendorf

Author:John Styles
Posted:4/26/2000; 8:18:31 AM
Topic:Email to Brian Behlendorf

But what class of application is Frontier? I know what Dave says is, but one shouldn't always trust the artist for the interpretation of their work (!)

I know Dave is keen on tools for writers and flow, but when I look at the O'Reilly Frontier book what I see is an application server. I haven't spent much time getting to know Frontier because what I want is an application server and I'm not happy using it at something it's not intended to be, mainly because if I use something for a purpose it's not intended to and hit a wall, where can I go?

I wonder if I am alone in this?