Banner Ad Management Plug-in

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:4/26/2000; 8:27:07 AM
Topic:Banner Ad Management Plug-in

I have the guts of a Banner Ad management plug-in for Manila, and I'm working on the admin part of it.

Before I get too far into it, I'd like to get some input about what people want/need in such a plug-in...

If you have experience in managing banner ad campaigns, I'd like to hear from you. Here, ManilaISP, or by private email would be fine.

What kind of things do you need to track about a campaign?

What do you need to encode in a URL?

Anything you can think of that might help create a better product would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.