Re: Email to Brian Behlendorf

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/26/2000; 11:55:00 AM
Topic:Email to Brian Behlendorf

Enter Manila and Pike. These are solutions. They address specific needs. They too are flexible but only in a way that is relevant to a specific goal. Frontier seems to not have such a goal, which is why it's such a damn good thing to build off of.

I totally and wholeheartedly agree with that!!

I love Frontier. It's the best tool in the world, for me. And a small number of other people who love to build programs. That's cool.

But me, the writer and template designer, loves Pike and MSIE5/Win + Manila.