Re: %24

Author:Nicholas Riley
Posted:4/26/2000; 4:12:01 PM
Topic:Problems with the $ and scripts.

This worked, but it still sucks. :-) I am trying to get pine to recognize Dave's HTML SN mail. For any link without the $, it works fine, :-(

Another possibility is just to escape the $, like \$.

I use w3m instead of Lynx; I find it a lot easier to use on a regular basis, and it's more full-featured. It also supports external editors for textareas (use Emacs to write DG responses if you wish!) which is really nice for composition. In my ~/.mailcap file to enable viewing HTML email from Mutt (should work for PINE too, I think), I just have:

text/html; w3m -T text/html %s

--Nicholas