Re: Piking behind firewalls [In Progress]

Author:David Brown
Posted:5/10/2000; 10:59:16 AM
Topic:Piking behind firewalls

What is the format of the username/password string you're sending to string.hashMD5?

Or should I just wait until you've got all of this working?

I suppose that it doesn't really matter what form it is in, since you're just sending it back to the server anyway.

Just anxious to get this stuff working in ZopeFish as well.

dave