Firewalls with Piking Sauce (Preview)

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/10/2000; 8:28:20 PM
Topic:Piking behind firewalls

OK, we now have a test site.

If it works as I think it should (are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?) you should now be able to use Pike to edit a story on this UserLand server, even if you're running behind a firewall..

http://206.204.24.20/MyFirstSite/

Please read the caveats, don't space out. Anyone can delete your message on that site, not just me! ";->"

Also, it only works on 206.204.24.20.

"When will it be available for other servers?"

Only Murphy knows for sure.

"gandhi"