Re: DSL Comments?

Author:Chad Luttrell
Posted:5/11/2000; 6:20:10 PM
Topic:DSL Comments?

I am an DSL installer in Ft Worth, TX.... & damn let me tell you something....If you use Southwestern, you'll be waiting a while till you get it....the tech support i call durring installs sucks so bad, they start checking all the things i could have done wrong when i know that it's the dumbass at bell. THEY DO NOT HAVE THERE SHIT TOGETHER!!!!! Only 5 out of 10 installs actually work when I am on sight and thats because SWBell never has the right info...things from the line is not hot(on) or they don't even have your profile created at the router...which when i am on sight some installs have taken me over 4 hrs to do & thats because I spent 3 1/2 hrs on hold waiting to tell what the hell they mest up.....so if you live in they south & use SWBell... don't be shocked if they don't schedule you or you don't get your package or if a tech doesn't show up..just don't blaim any of the techs in the field there not the ones mest up South Western Bell is.