Re: Email to Brian Behlendorf

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/27/2000; 6:07:41 PM
Topic:Email to Brian Behlendorf

That's kind of an weird question, because Frontier is much more than a scripting language, but I'll take your question at face value and if you want to build a UserTalk interpreter go for it. I don't think it's such a great idea, the language is a lot like Python, which is already open source and better documented and has more people working on it.