Seeding of Manila/Frontier

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:5/30/2000; 10:39:27 AM
Topic:Seeding of Manila/Frontier

In the old days we'd send a review copy of the software to each of the magazines. Where do we send them now?

You still send them to the magazines, of course!

There might be fewer, but in my experience, being mentioned in a magazine (electronic or paper) still gives you the biggest number of hits.

In addition, you might want to try to seed educational facilities with free copies. My idea for my hosting service was to run a contest for the best concept for a site and then sponsor that site. Since everyone can get a free Weblogs or ETP site, this is probably not so efficient, but I am sure there is still something along those lines to be explored.

Cheers,

Oliver.