Re: PR

Author:Jakob Nielsen

I've talked twice in two weeks with people who have personal PR agents.

I have one as well. A good PR agency that doesn't spam the press is a valuable partner when trying to change the world.

The rules of PR are changing, and most old-world PR folks don't understand it. I am on the receiving end of lots of press releases about news that I would never write about on my website (the latest: a re-launch of the Amiga of all things).

So in picking a PR agency, please be sure to chose one that understands the Internet. (Unfortunately, mine is completely booked, so you have to look for another one...)