Re: PR-ArtofGetting Frontier/Manila in Door!

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/4/2000; 5:57:26 AM
Topic:PR-ArtofGetting Frontier/Manila in Door!

I didn't say that hiring a PR firm would be a wasted effort, nor do I think it would, and I'm sorry you had to work so hard to convince the people you work for to use Frontier. Over time that will get easier, and when we figure out what words we have to put on a website or in a whitepaper that makes the key turn for the bosses, we absolutely will publish them.

We got a checklist from a potential user a few days ago. It was very long. Amazingly the combination of Manila and Frontier satisfied virtually every requirement on the list. It was an eye-opener.

BTW, I think Frontier is inherently a back-door thing, given the pricepoint and ease of use. Like PCs it's easy to hide a Frontier license in the budget for pencils and cab fare.