Ambiguious Qbullets

Author:David Singer

I was surprised when I clicked on an up-arrow and found that the arrow just moved to the top of the screen; most sites which use arrows like that one use them for "move to top of page". Words work better for me, anyway.

[update: Actually, according to the QBullets legend, the up-arrow should be used for a link "further up the page". They don't have a QBullet for \"here", which is what I think you're using the up-arrow for.]

-- David Singer (http://dss.editthispage.com)