Re: xml namespaces

Author:Paul Howson
Posted:6/29/2000; 5:31:44 PM
Topic:xml namespaces

xml namespaces are also used heavily in xsl (or xslt) stylesheets. And for the same reason I find these difficult to comprehend.

For translating xml content into nicely formatted html, I use xmltr inside Frontier - and even that can get complicated when you have lots of different kinds of elements to be translated. Heaven forbid if I had to do the task in xslt with all the intermingled namespace references to deal with too.