Re: Outline Attributes

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/9/2000; 1:47:14 PM
Topic:Outline Attributes

The text attribute is not XML, it's HTML.

I don't see what's better about your proposed alternative, and I haven't shown everything the outlineDocument format can do yet.

Whatever. We'll keep going, read the last section of today's DaveNet piece. Even if it's hacked up, if it provides functionality that's compelling, that's more important, afaik.