Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

Author:Brian V. Hughes
Posted:7/13/2000; 5:11:53 PM
Topic:Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

I thought this might be of interest to the community at large...

At 8pm EST, 7/13/2000 we released a new design for the Dartmouth College external web site, http://www.dartmouth.edu/.

The site is built and scripted with Frontier 6.2 (not Manila, yet, because I needed to designate multiple templates), including a web-based system for managing/maintaining the three link sections on the main home page (still under development ;). See the about this site link in the page footer.

I, we, would be interested in any comments people might have. As well any questions about how I did/am doing the site.

Thanks for listening...

-Brian V. Hughes, Webmaster, Dartmouth College