Re: Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

Author:Samuel Reynolds
Posted:7/14/2000; 10:25:32 AM
Topic:Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

Very nice design overall. I like it. A few comments:

Note that I viewed the pages with NN 4.07 on WinNT 4.

You forgot to provide a magnifying glass. The body type is very small, and the footer type is virtually illegible. (I was able to find the about this site link at the bottom only by squinting and by knowing that it must be there somewhere.)

A typo from the about this site page: HTML & JavaScrip authoring

A usability problem I discovered when I tried to select and copy the above string from the page: It wasn't highlighted in any way to indicate selection. I carefully dragged the mouse over the text where it should select it, and copied, and--lo and behold--I actually got it; but I had no idea whether I'd actually managed to copy the text until I pasted it into this message. Something's not quite right, there.

- Sam