Re: Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

Author:Brian V. Hughes
Posted:7/16/2000; 4:22:55 PM
Topic:Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

Yes, we've gotten a couple of reports about the font size... It appears to have someting to do with CSS support and specifying font sizes in pixels. It's a little hard to pin down a solution, but we are working on it.

Thanks for the compliments, and the typo (which I just fixed ;). As for the copying part, I'm not sure there's much I can do about that. I don't think I have any control, in HTML, over how your browser is displaying the on-screen highlighting.

-Hades