Re: Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

Author:Brian V. Hughes
Posted:7/16/2000; 4:26:25 PM
Topic:Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

Thanks for the compliments, Scott. We actually didn't do any iCab testing, specifically, but I knew that it had CSS support, so I figured as long as I kept things simple we would be ok.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I'm able to make the change to the font in the footer quite so easily. The font cascade wasn't chosen by me. In fact, I wanted to use Verdana as the primary font (with Geneva, Arial, Sans filling out the cascade), which reads just find at 9 pixels, on almost all monitors. I was told this was too boring, and a nice serif font like Georgia should be used. And when these suggestions come from the Office of the President, you kind of have to take them seriously... ;->

-Hades