Re: Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

Author:Samuel Reynolds
Posted:7/17/2000; 2:51:50 PM
Topic:Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

I think you're right--it probably does have to do with the CSS specification.

Try the following, which eliminates absolute character sizes in favor of the user's setting (100%) and sizes relative to it. (Repeat after me: the percent is your friend.) BTW: The style sheet appears to be truncated on the first page (it was in my browser); I copied it from the 'about' page and modified it.