Re: Naming the new app

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/25/2000; 2:56:44 PM
Topic:Naming the new app

Internally we've been calling it The Singing Outliner, kind of like The Flying Nun. But we're using the Radio UserLand name. It's a great name, UserLand is looking like a better choice every day. It may not mean much to many as a brand name, but as a concept it's very much in line with our philosophy, after twelve years. And Radio goes places. I don't know why but I've always thought the word radio is cool.