Re: Naming the new app

Author:Matthew Haughey
Posted:7/25/2000; 2:32:05 PM
Topic:Naming the new app

I think something more general would be better, because really, would non-developers care if userland or frontier were in the name? Nope, because they don't know any of the history behind it.

Make it something general, something that gets across the mood you want to convey, something that makes you feel good when you hear it.

That probably makes it harder, but it's still possible. Let me see if I can come up with a few...

SoundGather
AudiWeb (pronounced Awd-eh-web)
AcousticMass
HarmonyShare
BandedTogether

hmm... I like soundgather, the rest are garbage.