Re: DSL Comments?

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:7/28/2000; 9:20:07 PM
Topic:DSL Comments?

Hey Brent,

I say give US Worst, now Pest, a shot. It's hell interacting with them, but once they've got things set up, they work. But if there are troubles or you need to make changes, be prepared to wait and gnash teeth and futilly work your way through the phone tree's and clueless drones.

I've been using them for over a year now and I've been happy, except with the customer service.

I love DSL! :-)

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas

<http://weblog.creedon.net/>;