Re: DSL Comments?

Author:Sam DeVore
Posted:7/28/2000; 9:32:40 PM
Topic:DSL Comments?

It's amazing how diferent things can be I have DSL with Qwest and on my activation date nothing happened no service not uplink...

I called technical support. Waited on hold for 3 hours and got cut off. Called sales and they put me right through to Tech Sup. They ran me down a list of things to try, still nothing, they gave me a new number to call to check on the status of my "Ticket"

The next day I picked up the phone to call to check and my other line rang, it was Qwest (It's saturday 8:00 AM) They had me check some things at my TNI (telephone network interface the box on the wall of my house) Still no luck...

9:00 PM saturday another call, setting up a time to come out Sunday, they showed up on time (I was amazed too) The guy spent 3 hours on a Sunday morning (100+ degrees out) up on the pole trying to find a line that wasn't "coiled". Now I am running and loving it.

They earned me back, I am happy with Qwest so far (we used to be US Worst too)

Sam D