Re: HTML Rendering/Mac

Author:Dameron Midgette
Posted:7/31/2000; 10:41:27 AM
Topic:Radio Userland xplatform?

There is a library on my machine (Mac OS 9.0.4) - HTMLRenderingLib. I'm not sure about availability for earlier versions, but it sounds fairly appropriate:

"The HTML Rendering Library provides basic rendering functionality, including resolving file addresses, loading data, defining the rendering area, and managing the drawing environment."

http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macos8/pdf/HTML_RenderingLib.pdf
http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/Sample_Code/Human_Interface_Toolbox/HTMLSample.htm
Hope this helps!

Cheers, Dameron