Help needed in creating a form in Outlook

Author:Nicole Greider
Posted:8/1/2000; 1:18:13 PM
Topic:Help needed in creating a form in Outlook

I am trying to create a form in Outlook that will present a list of names for the sender to select and then place those names in the "To" box. I would also like it to be such that if the sender de-selects the checkbox or represses the button, the name is taken off the list. I have figured out how to place one name in the "To" box, but when I select more names, the previous name is replaced.

I am not able to use the Address Book because I need the names and titles to be visible. Not all the names have titles, and I don't have access to update them.

I am unfamiliar with VB script, and so any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! Nicole