Re: Mozilla: signs of impending death

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:8/1/2000; 2:42:38 PM
Topic:Mozilla: signs of impending death

Andrew

I only intended the message I originally posted as an example of rampant feature-creep and "why the heck isn't it shipping already". I guess the title, i.e. "signs of impending death" is unfair, apologies for that.

But you know the saying: the higher up they go, the harder they come down. There was a lot of expectation for miracles to happen when Netscape released the source code, and I don't know anyone that claims that the miracle actually happened...

--JYL