Whither Pike?

Author:Brian Ablaza
Posted:8/3/2000; 7:45:34 AM
Topic:Whither Pike?

Love Radio Userland. Looking forward to using it when it comes to Mac. But also love Pike. I was going to deploy Pike among my interactive group as a way of providing easy formatting to non-tech users. The browser interface is great, but to get good formatting, you need to know some HTML.

So: Is this dream dead? I see that the capabilities are still there in RU, but no longer any docs online.

Was this product not popular or useful enough? I'd be curious to know why Userland modified Pike so radically instead of creating a separate app for RU.