Re: What is RDF?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/21/2000; 4:59:52 PM
Topic:What is RDF?

It's true I do edit Scripting News as the day goes by, sometimes things I thought were important in the morning don't seem so important in the afternoon. Now if you want to wade through the process, it's all archived in My.UserLand, so go for it. I don't consider Scripting News final until 10PM when the emails go out. At that point I'll defend anything that's there, or retract things formally that require retraction. That's my "deadline" or publication date, depending on how you look at it.

What happened in RSS-Land hurt me Jonathan at a personal level. That's being a human being is about. One of the things I've found that dissipates the hurt is to express it. Once expressed, it isn't so important anymore. I think it's a human thing, I think we all do it. No one is exactly as we think they should be.

I posted a couple of more emails on the FoRK mail list, I'm satisfied that at least now people who want to listen will understand my point of view. It's an incredible list, with an irreverent attitude that comes in handy at times like this.

My opinion, we're all barking farting chihuahaus, with incredibly short lifespans occupying an insignificant part of the universe, pretending what we do is important when it has absolutely no significance.

Chew on that for a bit.