Re: recommendation for DDS repair?

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:8/22/2000; 3:50:51 PM
Topic:recommendation for DDS repair?

Hey Chris,

No one responded to my query. I looked up a service center of the manufacturer of the drive mechanism. After talking with the service center, I decided to replace/upgrade my unit. I was in desperate need of a drive fast and it would have taken some time for the service center to turn the drive around, and there was no guarantee it could be repaired. I purchased a new raw drive from buy.com and put it into the old case. I'm a happy camper again.

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas

<http://weblog.creedon.net/>