Re: Duuh, yes

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/23/2000; 8:36:45 PM
Topic:Another key question

Dave mentioned "gatekeepers".. They are irrelevant. Most of us who actually develop free software simply ignore them.

Those are the people I want to work with.

Choosing to ignore your introductory paragraph. I think this discussion has been incredibly useful.

So many different points of view, articulately stated.

The people who ignore the gatekeepers, are there any weblogs for that community beyond SlashDot?