Re: Something *not* to like about Frontier

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/24/2000; 5:40:06 PM
Topic:Something *not* to like about Frontier

BTW, to be clear, when I wrote that, I wasn't intending to invite the shining of the light on incompetence or flawed software. Software has bugs. I would never, as a professional matter, take another developer to task for bugs. I might point them out, but I will always remember that Murphy Works in Mysterious Ways. You may if you want determine that our inability to fix this bug over a long time is evidence of dishonesty or a conflict of interest. I don't think you'll get anywhere with that, but go for it if you want.