Re: Actually, he first used the phrase. But....

Author:Paulo Gaspar
Posted:8/25/2000; 12:34:19 PM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

It is funny how I never felt predated by Open Source software.

Maybe I felt a bit more by some commercial software that imposes dependicies (do you know what I am talking about?) but not by Open Source.

Anyway, straight logic is necessary to make a good programmer.

If my logic was twisted, it would "predate" my work quality and the money I make from it.

If it would be really twisted... I might even think that my problems were due to the practices of M$, GNU, the Alien Consortion For IT World Domination or whatever.

Have fun, Paulo