Re: Another artist who programs chimes in....

Author:Mark A. Hershberger
Posted:8/25/2000; 9:59:46 PM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

But back to this magic handwaving I'm accusing you of

Hee! I don't understand what you consider magical handwaving, but I like this comment.

And technical solutions, while vital to this change, aren't enough.

Agreed.

I didn't say we were there yet, but the signs are there.

Mark.