Re: Another artist who programs chimes in....

Author:Patrick Connors
Posted:8/25/2000; 10:28:23 PM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

I just went off and started another thread because I'm really interested in the bigger problems, not just the ongong discussion of the flaws and merits of the various open-source licenses.

(A thought: Have there been any lawsuits over violations of the GPL? If so, who brought them and what were the outcomes?)