Re: Whose voice would do?

Author:Brett Glass

Tell me more. I love to hear about that..

Aside from that, this is too close to a conflict of interest, an essay by me saying "I want to make money" would be a hard one to write

The honest businessman and craftsman who wants to do good work and be fairly compensated for it has tremendous credibility. There is nothing whatsoever wrong with saying that you would like to make some money. Especially if you emphasize that you want to earn it, fair and square, by satisfying customers and advancing the state of the art.

You don't have a conflict of interest, but rather a very legitimate interest. Don't underestimate the persuasive power of that.

--Brett