Open Source "Pressure"

Author:Michael Grinder
Posted:8/29/2000; 12:10:45 PM
Topic:Open Source "Pressure"

Dave,

With regards to today's "rant", I still don't understand why you let the open source "pressure" of the last couple of years bother you. Most of the people doing such things probably weren't the type that would be customers of Userland anyway. It seems to me that it would have been easier just to send the rude e-mails from open source zealots to the bit bucket instead of attacking open source and creating more tension. IMO, anyway. :-)

Michael