Re: respect vs. disrespect

Author:Michel Benevento

I have no idea why you say that when it's gone, it's gone forever.

It has to do with trust, I think. Once you stop trusting someone, you stop loving/respecting, and there is no way back.

Nor do I think Cam is being ridiculed.

Well *he* thinks so. Don't you think it's a cheap shot to flame somebody and say you dreamt it? Or do you buy that story?