Re: respect vs. disrespect

Author:Seth Dillingham

Respect is like love, you feel it in your heart, but it's hard to define and not always rational. It has to be maintained and returned and once you lose it, it's gone forever (which is the case for me personally vs Dave).

I would say, then, that there are probably different kinds of respect, just as there are different kinds of love.

I have no idea why you say that when it's gone, it's gone forever.

Nor do I think Cam is being ridiculed. That doesn't mean that the comments are nice, or friendly... but I would say that they have nothing at all to do with respect or disrespect.